Friday, April 6, 2012

wow...

Life has been CRAZY! I started a new job...a job share for the combo classes at my school. I love my job but it has taken a lot of getting used to, that is for sure. I only work 4 days a week, but those days I am gone from 7:00-4:30...long days (which I realize most people deal with all the time, but for me it is new). I am also the Maid Of Honor in Lauren's wedding!!! It has been SO fun planning showers and bachelorette parties and I have loved going with her to he dress fittings!! We also just had Sully's first birthday party, I can't believe my little boy is 1. Crazy! Do I have baby fever...some days yes, some days no. We will have one more baby, but not right at this moment. I am loving watching Benjamin and Sullivan play together, it is the sweetest thing ever. Of course, they already fight at times....but that is to be expected...LOL. Life is busy, but we were able to take a week long vacation to the beach. We went to 2 Giants games, the aquarium, the boardwalk and of course we went down tot he beach several times to play in the sand!!!



















1 comment:

  1. Great post and pictures. You really should work toward being a party planner and decorator.
    The pic of you and Derek at the ball park is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete