Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 4: Hobbies

   Both of my boys take good naps at the same time, so I am left with about 3 hours a day to do what I want! Which is pretty amazinI do enjoy reading, but I do not read as much as I would like. The last series I read was The Hunger Games, I actually went and saw the movie before I had read the books....needless to say I started the first book when we got home and I finished the third book by the end of that week. I was in love!
   I do love music too. In my house it is not uncommon for us to turn the music up and all dance around like crazies! I like everything from country to hip hop! Let's face it hip hop is the best for shaking your booty!
   I love being outside whether it is going for walks or just laying a blanket out and taking a nap....let's face it sleeping is my favorite hobby ;)....only kidding, kind of! I also love reality T.V. so I do catch up on my shows when the kids are sleeping...I am usually cleaning while doing this but I love it! My current favorite are any of the Real Housewives, SYTYCD, and the Next Food Network Star.
    I also LOVE crafts and decorating my home.My sister owns a store in our downtown and I make a couple of things to sell in her store, pillowcase dresses and tag blankets for babies. DIY projects are my favorite though. I love taking an old piece of furniture and making it my own! I also like coming up with new and creative activities for my boys to do. So fun.
So those are my hobbies....nothing to exciting but they keep me busy!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I also love diy projects...mine don't always come out the way I planned, but it's still fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes that happens to me too :) I am not sure if you use pinterest or not but there is this hilarious blog a girl has where she tries to do/make the popular pins and she fails at them all, it is so funny. The blog is http://pintester.com/
    She does use foul language so if that bothers you you may not want to read....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to check it out! I love pintrest! =)

      Delete
  3. Someone else watches the Next Food Network Star---I thought I was the only one!
    -Julie
    http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's a super cute little boutique call Twee http://www.tweeboutique.com/ is the link to her store. It is mostly locally made items with a few name brand items as well. She has kids stuff, jewelry, home decor....everything!

      Delete