Benjamin turned 2 on June 30th! Wow, my sweet boy is 2 years old. I can hardly believe it! Life is a million times better now that Benjamin is in our lives, he is so precious to us.
Here are some Ben Facts...
- Ben eats oatmeal everyday for breakfast, in fact it is the first thing he says when he wakes up while still laying in bed...we add peanut butter to it to sweeten it a little and give it some protein. He would eat oatmeal for breakfast lunch and dinner if we let him...and sometimes we do. He also loves tortillas, quesadillas, rice, pasta and his new favorite JELLO!!!
- Ben is not a huge veggie fan...how he know he is not supposed to like veggies I do not know. If I let him help make dinner then he will snack on the veggies while we prepare them, but besides that he will not eat them.
- Ben loves playing with his trains, colors (crayons), cars, books, water table, stuffed animals, dinosaurs and puzzles.
- Ben's friends are Ryan and KeKe (his cousins), Max and Jax...who we miss but will hopefully move back to California soon!
- Ben sat through his first movie with mommy. We watched The Tigger Movie in bed one night. Maybe we will take him to the theatre soon...
- Ben loves playing with his daddy.
- Ben is talking more and more everyday and has recently started to put 3-4 words together to make simple sentences.
- Ben loves apple juice, water and milk to drink.
- Ben loves telling us he loves us ( I love youuuuuu)
- Ben loves giving kisses and hugs and squeezes!
- Ben knows all of his colors, some shapes, and most of his uppercase letters...he is Very smart and catches on to things quickly!
- Ben went to his first amusement park and rode rides for the first time.
- Ben is timid of new things and takes a while to warm up to new situations, just like me.
He truly is a gift from God. He is a super cool kid and we cannot wait to see what God has in store for him!!!!
Here are some pics from his birthday party!!!