I cannot believe our little man is 3 months old...well actually 3 1/2 months old. He is such a blessing, and we love him so much.
At 3 months Sully's personality is already shining through! He is pretty much a laid back little guy...but when he gets frustrated, like at his hiccups, then he will definitely let you know!
- Sully smiles all the time
- Sully still wants to eat about every 2-3 hours during the day
- Sully sleeps from about 8:30/9:00pm to 6:00am,then I feed him and he will go back to sleep until 8/9:00am!!!
- Sully is still unsure about his big brother Ben, but he does occasionally smile at him.
- We think he has been teething already...he has been very unhappy the last couple of days.
- Sully loves to talk to us
- Sully still has not rolled over...he is so chunky and I think it is hard for him!
- At his 2 month check up he weighed over 15lbs. I am thinking by now he weighs about 16lbs.
We love him more and more with each day that passes! We cannot wait to watch his personality develop even more!